- Clean and optimized code.
- Multi threaded.
- NTP protocol to sync the time between clients and the server.
- UDP based using the Lidgren library for reliable UDP message handling.
- Interpolation so the vessels won’t jump when there are bad network conditions.
- Nat-punchtrough feature so a server doesn’t need to open ports on it’s router.
- Servers displayed within the mod.
- Settings saved as XML.
- UPnP support for servers and master servers
- Better creation of network messages so they are easier to modify and serialize.
- Every network message is cached in order to reduce the garbage collector spikes.
- Based on tasks instead of threads.
- Supports career and science modes.
|Release servers||Nightly servers|
Consider donating trough paypal if you like this project. It will encourage us to do future releases, fix bugs and add new features!