- Clean and optimized code.
- Multi threaded.
- NTP protocol to sync the time between clients and the server.
- UDP based using the Lidgren library for reliable UDP message handling.
- Interpolation so the vessels won’t jump when there are bad network conditions.
- Nat-punchtrough feature so a server doesn’t need to open ports on it’s router.
- Servers displayed within the mod.
- Settings saved as XML.
- UPnP support for servers and master servers
- Better creation of network messages so they are easier to modify and serialize.
- Every network message is cached in order to reduce the garbage collector spikes.
- Based on tasks instead of threads.
- Supports career and science modes (funds, science, strategies, etc are shared between all players).
- Cached QuickLZ for fast compression without generating garbage.
|Release servers||Nightly servers|
LMP is currently partnered with StyxNetworks. They provide a low cost minimal effort solution for getting your LMP server online. They take care of the hosting and leave the configuration down to you. You can access 100% of the LMP files with StyxNetworks and cancel anytime.
Consider donating trough paypal if you like this project. It will encourage us to do future releases, fix bugs and add new features!